Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 151 (Who?), Viewed: 37991 times.
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamare
I noticed that the reference-Akhenaten has more space between eyes and brows. And yet he had a longer chin. If you look closely, his face a little more narrow and elongated chin that protrudes from the jaw down. Ok, I better draw than talk.
(Apologies for the quality, but I hope that in general I made ​​clear what I mean.)

Ah I see, how did I not notice? Anyhow I'll work on this as soon as I get the ambition.

My best idea ever: combine my love for Egypt with my love of sims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st May 2014 at 2:26 AM
I'm back, again
Hey everybody, I'm still here. I've been side tracked with CAW but, I'm getting there.

Anyway I've decided to remove my Nefertiti thread for the following reason: It's. just. not. going. to. happen.
The reference I used just doesn't sit well with me, So I'll find a new one, maybe just use the famous bust, I don't know.

But once I do figure it out, I will simply post about it/her on this thread, as they are a couple and I work on them both at the same time usually, it 'll just be a time saver.

Until then,

Katie

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th May 2014 at 12:47 AM
Akhenaten updated, New Nefertiti
Ok I'm back and I could give you an excuse but I really don't have one. So let's just get started,

For Akhenaten I've included, a CAS comparison, an in game comparison and a side-view comparison. As a note, in the Cas pic he was in the middle of a blink so his eyes look squinted. And in the in game his head is tilted down because he wouldn't look at the camera with a neutral expression so I took what I could get, so his features may look elongated.

Things I've changed:

Eyebrow height

And I've made his chin longer

I've also included some in game pics of Nefertiti I'd do a comparison but for some strange reason I could not find a could picture of the famous bust, so if anyone can find it can you post it here. Figures when I didn't want it, that was all I could find but when I need it now, I can't find it. But still suggestions appreciated how to make her more like the bust.

Feedback and help Appreciated,
--Katie
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#29 Old 24th May 2014 at 1:31 AM
Okay... CAS pictures aren't much use (IMO) since they can (and most often do) look different in game. It would be a big help if you could work on the lighting of the in-game pictures so that the sim's faces aren't so shadowed. Get some of the buy-debug lights and stick one overhead and another at a 45-degree angle in front of them (with the the little green arrow pointing toward the sim). (There are 2 sets of buy debug lights - overhead and vertical but you have to dig for the vertical ones.) Anyway, move the vertical one (or heck, use any lamp for that matter) and move it back and forth until the light is hitting your sim's face.

Soooo.... based on what I can see, I'd say your Akhenaten's nostrils need to be raised/rotated so the "hole" is a little more prominent.
Inventor
#30 Old 29th May 2014 at 6:14 PM
I have to agree with k2m1too. If you would like to upload your sims later you'll need better pictures and this thread is the best place to show them. A great guide to better sims pictures can be found in THIS tutorial (see post #6). Please also post bigger pictures so that we can see the details more clearly and give you more feedback.

It's not that easy to create real persons without having good pictures. I think it was easier to create someone who can often be seen in television and/or on the red carpet. I like what you did so far and I am looking forward seeing more pictures of your sims. I love everything that has to do with ancient egypt and I'm glad you've chosen to create those two sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2m1too
Okay... CAS pictures aren't much use (IMO) since they can (and most often do) look different in game. It would be a big help if you could work on the lighting of the in-game pictures so that the sim's faces aren't so shadowed. Get some of the buy-debug lights and stick one overhead and another at a 45-degree angle in front of them (with the the little green arrow pointing toward the sim). (There are 2 sets of buy debug lights - overhead and vertical but you have to dig for the vertical ones.) Anyway, move the vertical one (or heck, use any lamp for that matter) and move it back and forth until the light is hitting your sim's face.

Soooo.... based on what I can see, I'd say your Akhenaten's nostrils need to be raised/rotated so the "hole" is a little more prominent.

Thanks for the feedback, and Ok I won't do any more CAS pics.

As for the lightening, I already read about it's just, the "set" I use to take photos in so to speak, was under construction while I was trying to figure out a new floor plan so the room was just thrown together, also there was a thunderstorm coming so I had to hurry and get off my computer.

Ah-ha I see it now, I will work on those next, it's always the nose.....

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 3:03 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 2nd Jun 2014 at 5:38 PM. Reason: Akhenaten update
Nefertiti update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi-Tea
I have to agree with k2m1too. If you would like to upload your sims later you'll need better pictures and this thread is the best place to show them. A great guide to better sims pictures can be found in THIS tutorial (see post #6). Please also post bigger pictures so that we can see the details more clearly and give you more feedback.

It's not that easy to create real persons without having good pictures. I think it was easier to create someone who can often be seen in television and/or on the red carpet. I like what you did so far and I am looking forward seeing more pictures of your sims. I love everything that has to do with ancient Egypt and I'm glad you've chosen to create those two sims.

Yes I will definitely have better pictures later on, as these sims are nowhere near done, the ones you'll see for now are just to get the like-ness. I also plan to make ancient Egyptian clothing for them using blender if I ever get the time and as soon as I get thing sorted with CAW. So hopefully they'll actually be wearing ancient Egyptian style clothes by the time their ready for upload.

I will take that as a compliment and I'm glad you like them so far. And really that's a coincidence as I love everything to do with Ancient Egypt as well, ever since I was little.
Which is why I created these two sims as part of a bigger project I have planned as I think I mentioned before^ which will include an ancient Egyptian custom world clothing, hair and possibly furniture.....oh and sims obviously. So if you want you can keep an eye out for that.

Anyway enjoy this Nefertiti update, I could choose which angle of the bust was better so I Included three different comparisons and a side view and 3/4 (I think) view. And just to be safe I added extra lights (I think I went overboard )

Changes updates:
Rotated nose tip upwards
decreased mouth definition
rotated mouth corners upwards
Increased nose definition/mass (I always confuse the two
Decreased? nostril definition ( I moved the slider away from the sim)
increase in nostril scale
Several adjustments to eye lid height and lower apex ( I think I thoroughly messed up the eyes )
slight adjustment to jaw shape

I just want to point this out I made NO adjustment to the eye or skin color, or make up of the sim they are the same as what I started with. They appear lighter due to the increase in lighting.

Did I forget something?....*double checks* no I think I'm good

Feedback appreciated

Sincerely,
Katie
Update

Enjoy this mini update on Akhenaten.

Akhenaten Changes:
rotated nostrils so the hole is more prominent as pointed out by K2m1too.

I've also included new pictures of him, a comparison a 34/4 comparison and a side view. and I don't why but his mouth almost looks smaller width-wise and I did not edit his mouth could just be his expression or is it just me?
Screenshots

Scholar
#33 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 4:49 AM
Oh dear, you've gotten that "under nose" error! I'm not sure how to tell you to fix it. Perhaps someone else can help. If you can lower the jaw and make it more square, that would be great. I think the chin is a bit long/tall up and down and may need to be more pronounced/pulled forward. The nose may need to be thinner above the nostrils and the nasal bridge indent moved up a little. If you can smooth out her bottom eyelid, the eyes will be very close. Mouth shape is great but the mouth might need to be a little wider. For Akhenaten, increase the fullness of the jowls. His face is too "gaunt" now. Great work!
Instructor
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 5:08 AM
Lifting the nose (adjust nose height) should do the trick.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:29 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 11th Jul 2014 at 8:53 PM.
Akhenaten and Nefertiti update
First off I'd like to thank everybody for the feedback and continued help, it's really nice to know that people are interested in my sims.
Now on to the update

Quote:
Oh dear, you've gotten that "under nose" error! I'm not sure how to tell you to fix it. Perhaps someone else can help. If you can lower the jaw and make it more square, that would be great. I think the chin is a bit long/tall up and down and may need to be more pronounced/pulled forward. The nose may need to be thinner above the nostrils and the nasal bridge indent moved up a little. If you can smooth out her bottom eyelid, the eyes will be very close. Mouth shape is great but the mouth might need to be a little wider. For Akhenaten, increase the fullness of the jowls. His face is too "gaunt" now. Great work!

Ok thanks, I've made all the changes you suggested and I tried but I can't shorten the height on Nefertiti's chin, but I did make it more pronounced....I think. And thanks I was wondering how to get rid of the "Gaunt" look he has.

Quote:
Lifting the nose (adjust nose height) should do the trick.

It did work, but had to go up pretty far

Nefertiti changes:
decreased bridge width
raised bridge height
raised over all nose height
widened mouth
Several small changes to the eyes.
Lowered jaw height
slightly increased Jaw width
Decreased chin scale
increased chin under lip depth
increased chin depth
Makeup change, more neutral/faded "Egyptian" colors and added WA eyeliner. -The golden "Aten" inspired make up she had before is now set for formal

Akhenaten changes:
Maxed increase in cheek jowls
new makeup, added eye shadow (can't believe I forgot that in the first place ) and switched too WA eyeliner
(I didn't realize till just now that his head is tilted down just a bit in the first comparison, let me know if it's a problem and I'll retake it)

Again the feedback is greatly appreciated

Sincerely,
Katie.
edit:

Anyway I noticed in some carvings Nefertiti wears a wig similar to one that came with WA so I've included a pic of her wearing it, I'd do a comparison but I couldn't find a picture, but sometimes in documentaries which is where I think I saw it, they show carvings and sculptures....etc. Anyway I just want to know which hair you guys or girls liked best. The only problem is it covers up her eyebrows.

Also I've included both no makeup shots of both Nefertiti and Akhenaten, but I wanted to point out the no makeup pictures are from their sleepwear which is why they both sort had stubble on the top of their heads...I know Egyptian shaved their heads but that was done in the morning probably, and maybe they really did have some stubble who knows....I mean I know you can go completely bald....so my question is do keep the stubble, for Akhenaten I could lighten it, use it in his other outfits or get rid of it completely for both of them?

Also I've included a Nefertiti wardrobe pic and no I have not started making clothes yet and sorry because the dresses were so long there was some clipping with certain poses. But my point is the pictures with the blue marker are in my opinion is where she would wear the blue crown, what I wanted to know given the hairstyle shown in the pictures which one goes better with what outfit? -minus the blue marked ones

on a less important note if you notice the camera angles are finally the same -except for 3/4 view and side view of course. I finally figured out to save camera positions.
Also I found a better 3/4 pic of Nefertiti, oh and sorry if the lighting in her pictures is too harsh I think I had her too far under them.

any Feedback is greatly appreciated.

P.S. I know in one picture Nefertiti's making a funny face but I took that pic because something about that to me just screams Nefertiti.

Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
12th Jun 2014 at 3:14 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 1st Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM.
updates and wardrobe
This message has been deleted by Katie Turner. Reason: Merged with other post
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:04 PM
I don't how to correctly "bump a thread" so.....I'm still looking for ways to improve these two, any ideas, recommendations? sorry for the double post

Scholar
#37 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 1:07 AM
The only things I see for the queen are that her nose needs to be wider at the nostrils and have more nose tip mass/bulb, if possible. Ffom the side the nose needs to be pulled forward a little more / elongated. Also she needs a bit of a nasal bridge indent below the eyebrows. For the king, his nose needs to be wider at the nostrils, too, as well as have more nose tip mass. Both lips should be bigger / wider. Also, he needs a bit more "fullness" in his lower face. Good work!
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
4th Jul 2014 at 8:55 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 4th Jul 2014 at 11:49 PM.
Help please
This message has been deleted by Katie Turner. Reason: Problems fixed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 2:17 PM
Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmyRN
The only things I see for the queen are that her nose needs to be wider at the nostrils and have more nose tip mass/bulb, if possible. Ffom the side the nose needs to be pulled forward a little more / elongated. Also she needs a bit of a nasal bridge indent below the eyebrows. For the king, his nose needs to be wider at the nostrils, too, as well as have more nose tip mass. Both lips should be bigger / wider. Also, he needs a bit more "fullness" in his lower face. Good work!

Thanks for the advice SimmyRN, now after several mix up with the sliders and several "under nose" errors. I think I got close to what you recommended.

Normally I'd list all the changes I've made but after all the tiny barely noticeable changes I had to make to avoid clippings and errors, I don't remember. I do know that I decreased Akhenaten's nose definition and I believe I increased the nose mass. I believe the sliders on both his lips are maxed out now, though either the lip thickness or lip shape needs to be decreased, as they look weird.

Things for Katie to do still:

Nefertiti:
decrease mouth depth (slightly)

Akhenaten:
decrease upper lip thickness and shape till I get the right combination.

Again I know I say this all the time but it's true, feedback is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Katie

while I normally include three Nefertiti comparisons by the time I realized I forgot it, I had already exited the game and was to frustrated to care.
Screenshots

Scholar
#39 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:08 AM
Closer; good work! For the king can you widen the bridge and nostrils a little more? Also, if you can increase the nose tip "mass" and/or pull the nose forward a bit from the side, it might help. Otherwise, make the mouth wider still if you can and shorten the chin a bit, if possible. For the queen, if you can make her cheekbones more prominent and/or decrease her jowls a bit it would be good. The sim's face is "fuller" than the model's.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:30 PM
Default Reply/Updates
Quote:
Closer; good work! For the king can you widen the bridge and nostrils a little more? Also, if you can increase the nose tip "mass" and/or pull the nose forward a bit from the side, it might help. Otherwise, make the mouth wider still if you can and shorten the chin a bit, if possible. For the queen, if you can make her cheekbones more prominent and/or decrease her jowls a bit it would be good. The sim's face is "fuller" than the model's.

Thanks for the feedback. I did my best, though I think I did something wrong with the King's nose, to me it doesn't look like the sculpture but than again I may have just been looking at for so long I just can't tell anymore,. As for the Queen her cheek jowls were already decreased as far as they could go. So instead I decreased what little was left of the cheek fullness and maxed out her cheekbones so that they were more prominent and I think that helped pull the cheeks in a bit and give that less fuller light.

Now with all technical issues out of the way.

Nefertiti updates:
Decreased mouth depth
Decreased cheek fullness
Increased cheekbone shape.

Akhenaten updates:
Increased bridge width
Increased nostril width (I think, the only option there was nostril scale and that seemed to make them wider)
Increased/decreased nose mass (I did both until it was were I wanted)
Increased/decreased nose definition (see above)
Increased nose length (I left the nose tip mass where it was because it didn't have the right effect)
Increased mouth width
decreased upper lip width (I had it to far before and it was causing 'Puffiness at the corner)
increased upper lip thickness
increased upper lip shape
decreased chin height

I know some of the changes listed are confusing but, in order to get what I need there's a lot adjusting/readjusting for the right combination and I forget where it even was in the first place.

And in all honesty do the sims even look like recognizable and or close to Akhenaten and Nefertiti? because I think I have stared out them for too long and feel like I'm getting nowhere,

Anyway, help and feedback is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Katie
P.S. I apologize again for the harsh lighting in recent pictures nothing has changed since post 35, so I don't know why, but I'll try to fix it next time
Screenshots

just a girl
#41 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 12:41 AM
Hi! I was wondering why Nefertiti-sim looked kinda masculine to me, since I first saw it. And finally, I think, I get it. That's the type of cheekbones. Reference-Nefertiti has more rounded significant cheekbones, and the sim has, let's say, flat type of cheekbones and no cheeks. There's a slider that changes cheekbone type (in head category), I suggest you try to move it. Also I'd suggest to tweak nose bridge definition a bit - to make more like straight nose line. The chin/jaw looks a bit heavy, doesn't it? Especially front view. I'd either move the jaw up, or move the whole face down. Not sure what would work best.
Smoother (smaller) nasolabial fold would be good, too.

As for Akhenaten, may I ask you: did you lower the jaw or the chin? I guess, you moved the jaw and suggest you lower down the chin instead, because Akhenaten's chin better be lowered separately from the rest of the jaw, ie the level of the chin and jaw would be not the same, and the front line will be more curved.

Sorry for my poor "paint"ing and wording, I did my best to explain my thoughts
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 12:59 AM
Quote:
Hi! I was wondering why Nefertiti-sim looked kinda masculine to me, since I first saw it. And finally, I think, I get it. That's the type of cheekbones. Reference-Nefertiti has more rounded significant cheekbones, and the sim has, let's say, flat type of cheekbones and no cheeks. There's a slider that changes cheekbone type (in head category), I suggest you try to move it. Also I'd suggest to tweak nose bridge definition a bit - to make more like straight nose line. The chin/jaw looks a bit heavy, doesn't it? Especially front view. I'd either move the jaw up, or move the whole face down. Not sure what would work best.
Smoother (smaller) nasolabial fold would be good, too.

As for Akhenaten, may I ask you: did you lower the jaw or the chin? I guess, you moved the jaw and suggest you lower down the chin instead, because Akhenaten's chin better be lowered separately from the rest of the jaw, ie the level of the chin and jaw would be not the same, and the front line will be more curved.

Sorry for my poor "paint"ing and wording, I did my best to explain my thoughts

Okay, first of all, thank you so much, because I've been wondering the same thing about Nefertiti. And I know what slider you're talking about, and I have it set all the way to the right, closest to the sim, I don't know maybe when I adjust the jaw it'll look better. As for the nose, I was trying to give it a little indent at the top if you look closely there is one on the statue, but I see now I went to far, as I've said before, I've worked on it for so long, and have to make all these tiny changes that anymore I don't think they make a difference.

Also not to sound like a idiot, but what is a nasolabial fold?

I don't recall moving the jaw lately, again I may have gone to far in last update when I raised the chin, I'll lower it again and see what I can do about that curve

and don't worry, It actually helps when people show me what they want sometimes, and hey you did better than me

Help appreciated.
Sincerely,
Katie

just a girl
#43 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 1:06 AM
Quote:
nasolabial fold

I used google translate for that Here it is:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:01 AM
Quote:
I used google translate for that Here it is:

Oh, okay. and thanks I found it labeled in the cheek section

Now I did my best for what you suggested, and I see a big difference she looks more feminine. One thing I wanted to point out is I can't decrease the nasolabial fold, as the slider as never increased in the first place, what your probably seeing is shadowing from the nostrils. Also I tried my best with the cheekbones. as for Akhenaten I lowered his chin can't go much further, I mean I can still move it a bit more if I had too, but not much.

Nefertiti:
raised jaw height (only slightly otherwise there was clipping)
lowered face height (to compensate for jaw height)
lowered cheek bones
decreased cheek bone shape (just a little to give it that more rounded shape
decreased nose bridge depth
decreased nose bridge rotation

Akhenaten:
Lowered chin
increased chin depth

Also I re adjusted the light and sim placements so it's not so harsh.

Feedback, is helpful and gratefully appreciated,
Sincerely,
Katie
Screenshots

Scholar
#45 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:46 AM
The queen looks great to me! For the king, I think make the eyes a bit farther apart, if you can, and decrease the upper lip definition so there is less "V" in the center. Great work!
just a girl
#46 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 2:25 PM
I think, Nefertiti is better this way. I'd lower the cheekbones just a bit and maybe add a little "cheek mass". Not sure though. But the sims's face seems to be a little too skinny in cheeks area, doesn't it?.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 21st Jul 2014 at 6:06 PM.
Replies/Update
Quote:
The queen looks great to me! For the king, I think make the eyes a bit farther apart, if you can, and decrease the upper lip definition so there is less "V" in the center. Great work!

Quote:
I think, Nefertiti is better this way. I'd lower the cheekbones just a bit and maybe add a little "cheek mass". Not sure though. But the sims's face seems to be a little too skinny in cheeks area, doesn't it?.

Ok first notes: on lighting issues. every time I go into the game I have to adjust the lights I don't know why, otherwise they're harsh and give the sim a plastic-like look. and I have five lights from buydebug, one overhead. tow medium (one on each side) and one small in front of the sim. So I did the best I could.

I've included a pic of Nefertiti's wardrobe, (again I have yet to work on proper Egyptian clothes so both sims may be "updated" in the future) so I can decide what hairstyle to use again blue markers are where she may have wore her blue crown, also the hair she's wearing on the blue marker picture (is from ambitions but has to be unlocked with UnlockOutfits on before using a mirror) and though in real life she probably wore no wig under her crown, to me it looks nice for something casual around the palace, What I like about her formalwear hairstyle and her swimwear hairstyle is that they both look like wigs, but the swimwear version kinda looks like she simply removed the beads from her formal wig after coming home from a festival before relaxing in a private pool

So, with that. what hairstyle should stay and what should go?

onto the actual update...heheheh

Akhenaten:
increased eye distance
decreased mouth definition (to remove the V in the upper lip

Nefertiti:
lowered cheekbones
increased cheek fullness
and I think I decreased the cheek bone shape so they weren't overly pronounced.
Note: inn the 3/4 comparison you can see a part of her mouth sticks out, I thought if I decreased the mouth depth it would help, but I don't think there's anything I can do about. :/

Anyway I wrote way more than I thought I would, WOW, Uh...sorry for the rambling ad babbling,
Um comments, feedback are all appreciated so uh yeah

Sincerely,
Katie
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:26 PM.
Bump
I really need to learn how to correctly bump threads............anyway I'm still looking for feedback, at the moment I'm kinda stuck on what-else is there to do so if anybody, has any comments, suggestions, criticisms (constructive-mind you) I'll gladly hear them .

---Katie

Field Researcher
#49 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:27 PM
Akhenaten: The nose seems a bit too big, it does have the same size in total width, but the ''real'' face seems to have a smaller nose point and large nostrils. You might want to find some sliders to fix the ''clipping'', since the nose is kinda clipping through above the upper lip. His eyelids could be a little higher, the jaw shape is spot on! Good job!

As for Nefertiti: Nearly there! I would make the nostrils a tiny little bit smaller, and the chin more defined and moved forward. Her eyes could be rotated a little bit more inwards, but that might be just me, she's wearing eyeliner so it's hard to tell. Her lips look absolutely perfect! Great job so far, and really nice outfit choices!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:14 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 21st Aug 2014 at 2:14 PM.
Reply/Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleos
Akhenaten: The nose seems a bit too big, it does have the same size in total width, but the ''real'' face seems to have a smaller nose point and large nostrils. You might want to find some sliders to fix the ''clipping'', since the nose is kinda clipping through above the upper lip. His eyelids could be a little higher, the jaw shape is spot on! Good job!

As for Nefertiti: Nearly there! I would make the nostrils a tiny little bit smaller, and the chin more defined and moved forward. Her eyes could be rotated a little bit more inwards, but that might be just me, she's wearing eyeliner so it's hard to tell. Her lips look absolutely perfect! Great job so far, and really nice outfit choices!

thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late reply, I left on vacation before I could post and the power button wouldn't work on my computer. But I'm glad you liked the outfits.

Onto the updates:
Import notes, I apologize if either sims look drastically different. I've noticed that all the lighting makes the sims look paler and is rather harsh and creates all sorts of shadowing, but without it's hard to see. So I've once again been trying to fix the lighting.

Also I've changed the skin tones on both sims to something a little darker. Because: A. I remember a reply by volvemenom that Akhenaten seemed to have more African features than most pharaohs, and I think the skin tone matches better now. Also I noticed before that Nefertiti's skin was actually in the pale range of the slider. B. It seems to go better with their features.

To make a long explanation short and the fact I don't quite remember what I changed I mainly stuck to the suggestions you made, aside from the above mentioned. Though I did slightly" change the color in Nefertiti's eyes, to a slightly more green /brown

One other thing I've started using Ohmyeyes deafaults and Ishadow by esccand, as well as EA face overlay fix, eyewhites and lips by missy harries, I've started using this on all sims lately so there's the list of CC, aside from various store content outfits (for Akhenaten) mainly the kingdom of Cambodia and the one Africa inspiration set (at least I think that's what it's called) and a kilt from Dragon Valley

And sorry for the bad angle on Nefertiti's side view, but it's late and I'm going to bed

so yeah, feedback is appreciated.
Sincerely,
Katie
P.S I think I'm forgetting something but am to tired to remember
Screenshots

Page 2 of 7