Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 3857 times.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:38 AM
Default WCIF More Than 8 Per Household?
I was wondering where I could find the TS3 hack that lets you have more than 8 sims per household. I know it's somewhere, I saw it/had it before . . . but that "where" is the question.

Thanks! :D

Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
I'm a girl. Angie. Or DS for all of you lazy shmucks out there. You know who you are.
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:11 PM
The most complete method is to use a Core-Mod, such as Awesome.

However you can also use my suite of mods to allow overstuffing:
  • You need Woohooer to unlock the "Move" and "Try For Baby" interactions.
  • And MasterController provides a "Add Sim" interaction, if you want to merge or split households (since the "Edit Town" approach won't work non-core).
My mods can be located via the link in my signature.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:03 AM
I have both of those and AwesomeMod. I hit "Add Sim" and a bunch of menus come up. If you could, could you explain how -exactly- to do it? O_O I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this mod and I read over your manuals and still don't get it. :3

I'm a girl. Angie. Or DS for all of you lazy shmucks out there. You know who you are.
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:36 PM
If you have Awesome, you don't require my mods at all. Overstuffing households can be enabled through that mod's tuning I believe.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:44 AM
Oh, goody. Now how do you tune it? *dies* I don't even know what software I need, I read over the page and everything.

Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:43 AM
There's a config link in the AwesomeMod download thread.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves

Section jump