Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 4066 times.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:38 AM
Default WCIF More Than 8 Per Household?
I was wondering where I could find the TS3 hack that lets you have more than 8 sims per household. I know it's somewhere, I saw it/had it before . . . but that "where" is the question.

Thanks! :D

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:11 PM
The most complete method is to use a Core-Mod, such as Awesome.

However you can also use my suite of mods to allow overstuffing:
  • You need Woohooer to unlock the "Move" and "Try For Baby" interactions.
  • And MasterController provides a "Add Sim" interaction, if you want to merge or split households (since the "Edit Town" approach won't work non-core).
My mods can be located via the link in my signature.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:03 AM
I have both of those and AwesomeMod. I hit "Add Sim" and a bunch of menus come up. If you could, could you explain how -exactly- to do it? O_O I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this mod and I read over your manuals and still don't get it. :3

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:36 PM
If you have Awesome, you don't require my mods at all. Overstuffing households can be enabled through that mod's tuning I believe.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:44 AM
Oh, goody. Now how do you tune it? *dies* I don't even know what software I need, I read over the page and everything.

Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:43 AM
There's a config link in the AwesomeMod download thread.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.

Section jump