Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 77 (Who?), Viewed: 14610 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th May 2018 at 6:55 PM
Hey guys! My name is Kristi aka darkflwrs. I've been playing the Sims 3 for near a decade. I love building and after discovering CAW that's almost exclusively what I do. I love building from blue prints or Zillow and the like. I'm currently working on a world based on New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Been working on it for 6 years and am getting close to being able to upload. I will post it on here to see if you guys can help out as I'm struggling with a few build issues and screenshots. Thanks for the invite to this group @attuned .
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 31st May 2018 at 4:49 AM
Hi darkflwrs- welcome! Please feel free to start a thread on any project you are working on.
We are currently working on a group project, a small pet- friendly world created by SimmyRN, called Petlandia.
Here is the link: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=606803

We can use a few more lots for Petlandia, if you would like a distraction from New Orleans.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Alchemist
#78 Old 31st May 2018 at 2:06 PM
@darkflwrs welcome welcome, I've seen your NOLA project and it's coming along nicely

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home

Page 4 of 4