Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 413 (Who?), Viewed: 98667 times.
Page 17 of 17
Test Subject
#401 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 11:28 PM
Those sunset pictures are stunning!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#402 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 7:40 PM
Thanks for the comments
And I've updated the first post!

Find my stuff and interact with me here:
Nilxis Designs - Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#403 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 9:29 AM
Amazing as always!
Test Subject
#404 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 9:12 PM
Wow this is such a beautiful world! Sorry if this has already been said but is there a download for it yet? I'd really love to play in this world, it looks so amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
#405 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 4:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe22
Wow this is such a beautiful world! Sorry if this has already been said but is there a download for it yet? I'd really love to play in this world, it looks so amazing!

You can see from the bird's eye view it is about half done.
Mad Poster
#406 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 2:38 PM
I'd like to point out that it has been made available before; the version I have is only about 1/4th done. I don't remember if Nilxis put it out for beta testing or if he just sent it to me in particular, but I've played in it and it was already an absolute spectacle despite the relatively small footprint. Uranesia is such an intricate world that at less than a third of it's intended size (minus quite a bit of map space taken up by water), it already feels just as big as most other worlds. I've also played in Ziwa Blonde, another one of his worlds, and I remember it seeming abnormally large as well.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
#407 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
And I guess you have also noticed the new waterfalls I've created. The big one is inspired by Angel Falls in Venezuela. On top of the cliffs I'll create the Great Jungle.

Any chance you might be building some ancient tombs using the TS4 to TS3 conversions by Sandy?
https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...utdoor_15.shtml

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#408 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 10:24 PM
Hi, sorry for the late replies!

@zoe22, as daisylee and GrijzePilion have said the world is not finished yet, but I'm glad you like it so far
@GrijzePilion, I only sent it privately to a few people, but yeah that was a long time ago and now the world is much bigger. I'm very happy you felt like that about Uranesia (and Ziwa Bonde!), Sims 3 maps are actually very small, but still I always try to make my worlds feel a bit real scale-wise, so thank you for your words
@Yuiri, thank you for the suggestion! If I need new objects for the buildings in the wild areas I might use some stuff from there.

Nilxis Designs - Simblr
Field Researcher
#409 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 1:10 PM
I just want to say... WOW!

The detail you are putting into this is unbelievable. I could never create something like this. It is well planned out too. Quite impressive. If Sims 3 Store had made this it would easily had over cost 30 bucks (or 3,000 simspoints) .

Can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the good work!
Theorist
#410 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 7:06 PM
To those with the testing version, how does slowing down time with NRaas Relativity affect the sky? Does the planet pop back and forth when you do that? I’m suspecting it does. I normally use Relativity speed set at 4 which can make night skies look a bit weird as I’m sure some of you have noticed.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#411 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 12:24 AM
@Goodywood, thank you so much
@tizerist, I've never tried this mod but I'd like to know too, I can try it someday.

UPDATE TIME!

If you have been checking my tumblr page, you know that lately I've been working on the wild areas of the world. The wild areas are the places that haven been barely explored (or not explored at all) by the inhabitants in the city or by the Pirates. These are going to be very mysterious areas, with lots to discover, so in the next updates I'm not going to be showing a lot of details that would spoil these surprises. But still, I've got things to show, so here we go:

That's all for now, I hope I'm able to post new stuff soon!

Nilxis Designs - Simblr
Test Subject
#412 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 2:38 AM
I love the distance you have put between the main settlement and the pirate settlement, it gives your sims the motivation to explore! The birds look amazing, as does everything else of course, and this altar looks just perfect, sinister and beautiful at the same time. The terrain changes look stunning and very natural

Always love your updates
Theorist
#413 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 4:54 PM
The forests look amazing as usual! Love how lush it looks.

Are you making any new Speedtree trees?
Mad Poster
#414 Old Today at 3:04 PM
Can I just say, I love how much 'nothing' there is. It's a big mysterious island with a jungle on it, so it wouldn't make sense to cram temples and settlements into every corner of it. I'd love to go explore the jungle sometime and maybe find little tidbits around it.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Page 17 of 17