Mod The Sims
Page 2 of 2

Mod The Sims (http://www.modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Sims 3 (http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=561)
-   -   Sims 3 Teens running away???? (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=357837)

ani_ 8th Aug 2010 7:11 PM

Damn those gypsies. EA never fails to amaze me with their lack of logic.

christmas fear 8th Aug 2010 7:33 PM

i agree. they probably didn't implement the feature because the teens would have nowhere to run to.

hypothetically, you /could/ have them run away from home. just don't make them go home for a couple of days. but it won't be recognized by the game. besides that, you'd need a 'no 12 curfew' mod.

J. M. Pescado 8th Aug 2010 7:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
Pescado, I'm half expecting you to start shouting for the kids to get off your lawn.
Damn right. Elders need a "shoo kids off lawn" action.

lauralynn 8th Aug 2010 8:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. M. Pescado
Yup. Gone forever. They get sold to the gypsies.

I knew it!

Quote:

That's the best idea I've heard about TS3 in a long time.

socherish 8th Aug 2010 9:09 PM

Quote:
Damn kids are a bunch of hooligans and deserve it. And they have this annoying delusion that they're actually people. NEWSFLASH: YOU DON'T GET TO VOTE FOR A REASON: BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY PEOPLE YET.

Hey! We can make our own decisions. I'm a teen and I'm pretty sure I'm a person. Well...I'll go ask my mom to make sure, and get back to you later. But first I have to go key my neighbor's car.

As for running away, that would be awesome, especially if it can be done on free will for families with really bad relationships with their kids. Maybe they could make a new trait - "Dislikes Adults" which makes them more likely to run away as kids and have mostly kid friends when they hit young adult.

vhanster 9th Aug 2010 9:36 AM

Quote:

I thought Sims with Dislikes Children traits can shoo children. Well, maybe not shooing them off lawns, but they could still shoo off children.

pirate_wolf_12 9th Aug 2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

I read that as "shoot kids off lawn" and I got all excited for senseless violence.

WoohooAndTheCity 9th Aug 2010 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
I read that as "shoot kids off lawn" and I got all excited for senseless violence.

Would you like a banjo for your sims to play on the porch?

pirate_wolf_12 9th Aug 2010 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoohooAndTheCity
Would you like a banjo for your sims to play on the porch?

As long as there isn't any "squealin' lyke uh piggeh" I'm up for any musical instrument.

TRIriana 9th Aug 2010 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIriana
Considering adoption is available, it would be awesome if there was a RH "adoption center" where they could come from, and simultaneously go to if they ran away.

Quote:
There's no actual adoption center, though. When you adopt a sim, you get a vanilla pudding spawn.

Yes, I said it would be awesome IF there was an adoption center.

Stormchaser One 11th Aug 2010 4:45 AM

Quote:
That's because it's TRUE.
Yeah, but I bet they started when they were 12. Plus, as a percentage, less adults(some) are involved in hooliganism, drugs, and gangs than 12s(all) are.

And, it is TRUE. Once your in a gang you are in the gang for life. GD, Gangster Disciples there are members in there 40's with 12-16 year olds. When you enter a gang you are in it for life. You try leaving you are dead.

I had to deal not only with shipwrecks on base but gangs outside of base. I know every gangster symbols and handshakes and slang than majority of those within gangs.

Local police are a bunch of sissies that they avoid gangs and homicide and 60% of murders are unsolved. Bit, look at non-violent crime namely prostitution they get more funding. Vice are a bunch of jerk-off sissies for a misdemeanor. It is the easiest job in the world and look at hot ladies on a street corner for an easy arrest.

As Pescado would say, in Soviet Russia Homicide is solved while prostitutes are free to **** and suck.

mangaroo 11th Aug 2010 5:22 AM

Stormchaser, allow me to introduce you to off-topic discussion: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=580

You'll find the topic in the subject line, people. Sims 3 teens running away: awesome or awesomest?