View Full Version : Period Hack

Pages : 1 2 [3]

grindellmo
18th May 2008, 5:44 AM
I love it.
Great idea!

LHSFlute88
19th May 2008, 2:54 AM
Does anyone know if this hack is compatible with inTeen? I really want to get it but I don't want it to conflict and mess up my game. :) Thanks!

TashaFaun
20th May 2008, 6:21 PM
I've had both hacks installed with no problem since last august.

LHSFlute88
27th May 2008, 6:29 PM
I've had both hacks installed with no problem since last august.

Cool, good to know. I'll try it then.

clw8
5th Jun 2008, 4:56 PM
awesome! LOL!!...just adds a touch more of realism to the game....I wish i would of came across this a long time ago....to think of all the "pain" my girlies have been missin! LOL!!

Thilda mMm
5th Jun 2008, 11:35 PM
Hey everyone. I'd like to say I love the idea of this hack. Although.. I'm Swedish and play the game in Swedish, so my question is: How do I translate the hack? Like the menues and all. Or has someone already done this, and if so: Where is THAT translation? <3

puppyluver4ever
6th Jun 2008, 4:06 PM
I like this hack.

I'm still debating whether to get it or not.

I mean, periods are REALLY annoying in Real Life as it is.

LOL It would be funny if your sims started crying when they go their first periods. I know I did. xD

Im so w/ u! cool hack though....

MariekJJ
19th Jun 2008, 4:18 PM
I totally love the idea, buth my question is, does the hack works with all the ep's?

Blossomania5555
22nd Jun 2008, 1:59 PM
Hey, thanks for the hack!
But I want to ask you something: I have InTeenimator in my computer, so for example if Lilith Pleasant has her period on Wednesday and gets pregnant by Dirk on Monday, what will appear on the message? Because teens aren't used to get pregnant and the game will be confused :rofl:

KillerIrishButterfly
26th Jun 2008, 5:23 AM
lmao just when i thought i couldn't torture my sims any further. love it. keep up the good work

Keone
5th Jul 2008, 10:09 AM
Wow Very Nifty indeed! ^_^

Sims2man16
12th Jul 2008, 3:04 PM
HELP ME!!! I can NOT figure out how to put this in my game! :( I put all of the package files into my downlaods folder, but NOTHING happened! please help me out.......

anime_freako759
21st Jul 2008, 1:06 PM
I think it's a really good idea but still, who'd want a period? Real people or graphic people...it's the worst thing to ever happen!

Yes you're right, but it's to make it more realistic!

Any cramps involved with this? Mood swings?

And yeah, once you get it, you have to endure it for about 35 more years or so in real life :p

VorenianTarian
31st Jul 2008, 11:05 AM
I've had this hack installed for a while and now want to delete it as it's just getting annoying, but I need to know: Is it safe to delete the hack, when some of my girls already have the first period memory?
-VT

Blossomania5555
1st Aug 2008, 3:24 PM
I've had this hack installed for a while and now want to delete it as it's just getting annoying, but I need to know: Is it safe to delete the hack, when some of my girls already have the first period memory?
-VT

It's 100% safe :giggler: . The memory will just dissapear and if you re-install it the teen must have aperiod again to take the memory back :p

Elipsa
13th Aug 2008, 6:58 AM
Great hack, though there are little things that are odd...

For example, when a sim goes to change her tampon, the action-thingy says that she's going to drink Love Potion 8.5. oO; Kinda funny, though: it's like a real woman saying she's going to "powder her nose".

Cramps will wake the sim up, and she'll get out of bed and moan about it. Wouldn't it have been better as a nightmare? I just found it a bit aggrivating when she woke up two hours after the last cramp to cry about the new one.

The munchies are great, though. :)

Rosawyn
26th Sep 2008, 1:33 AM
This sounds like a great hack. Well, sounds annoying and agravating! lol But realistic...

Anyone know if it is compatable with AL?

Minaki
29th Sep 2008, 7:23 PM
Thanks so much for creating and charing <3 This will sure make my Sims' lives much more realistic and I'll love to see them 'suffer' other than just suffer alone muhahahaha xD

Minaki
7th Oct 2008, 7:49 PM
I just got AL. Is this AL compatible? If not please consider doing an AL comapatible version

blueberrybruises
18th Oct 2008, 8:33 AM
From my experience, it is -almost- compatible with AL. Sometimes (or maybe all the time) when the sim goes to change her tampon it will pop up as an action to "Drink love potion #8.5" instead of change tampon, but your sim will still carry out the action required. So yeah, it works, as long as that doesn't bother you. I don't know how it works with free will off, because mine is always on.

ChaoticBeauty427
26th Oct 2008, 4:03 AM
love making sims 2 more like real life, THANK YOU!!!!!

mariaaaanna
27th Oct 2008, 2:21 PM
It 's a very good creation, and it works very good. Thank you!

njloca
5th Nov 2008, 7:56 PM
i installed this last year and i love it. it's pretty cool. thank you for sharing.

Beestung
12th Dec 2008, 4:41 PM
Wow. Looks very well thought out. Thank you! I'll have to give this a try. I know people have been asking for this for freaking ever... Your execution of it seems rather logical and useful. If only it had a "want to eat cookies" feature it'd be perfect. :jest:

BTW - anyone who says "eeeew" or "gross!" or doesn't realize how nifty this is, please line up around back for a swift kick in the pants, courtesy of HystericalParoxysm. ;)

Totally agree, Paroxysm. BTW, I 1) love your stuff and 2) get what your name means and appreciate it.

Yeah, I always think it's weird that periods have to be so shamefully obscured. Ever see anyone on TV mention their period? Only if it's a self-depreciative crack about PMS, that's about it. I honestly never thought about it in the context of Sims, but now that it's here I'm totally excited about it! ...Unlike when my actual period came.

rose-gurl-123
14th Dec 2008, 12:28 AM
I have a slight problem.. I love this hack and everything, but I wanna get rid of it (out of my game) does anyone know what the exact file names are? I've looked at the rar. folder and then checked it in my download folder and there are no things called that.. Can someone please help me. (btw, it works perfectly with all EP's and everything)

FLChicago
16th Dec 2008, 8:28 AM
I have a slight problem.. I love this hack and everything, but I wanna get rid of it (out of my game) does anyone know what the exact file names are? I've looked at the rar. folder and then checked it in my download folder and there are no things called that.. Can someone please help me. (btw, it works perfectly with all EP's and everything)

Smonaff_DisplayPeriodStats.package
Smonaff_FirstPeriodMemory.package
Smonaff_PeriodController.package
Smonaff_PeriodControllerOptionsToken.package
Smonaff_PeriodToken.package
Smonaff_PMSController.package
Smonaff_TamponController.package

rose-gurl-123
26th Dec 2008, 4:28 AM

rose-gurl-123
27th Dec 2008, 10:11 AM
i still can't find it to get rid of it!
Can someone please help me explain why

rose-gurl-123
24th Jan 2009, 11:22 AM
i'm confused.. i still wanna get rid of it.. as i said there is nothing wrong with it and i love it but it makes my game go really slow. i've tried everything and cannot get rid of it

clw8
8th Feb 2009, 7:48 PM
rose-gurl-123: try using delphys download organiser or clean installer. Or, maybe you could like, redownload it, which would replace the files, then [keeping track of the names of files and where they are] delete the new files. Maybe you should additionally put your things in subfolders, too, which would make it super easy to locate the correct files.

simmer011973
23rd Feb 2009, 10:18 PM
Thank you! Thank you!!! xD <<am so happy now. lol<<i hope it works :/
cuz most of the stuff i download from this site even thoug i luv them, sometimes most of it won;t work so i get frustrated...but in the past i have gotten a few to work so i have hope. :] Thanks again!
>>o0h and uhm is it possible for you to maybe make a mod/hack that can allow the sims to go to the store and buy pads and tampons ? :]

Snagge
24th Feb 2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks a lot for this great hack =)

LoversEnd
23rd Mar 2009, 6:35 AM
That's really nifty, I would download it but I can't because I don't have a Win Rar wizard, only a zip. When I tried to download Win Rar there was always a complication and wouldn't complete. :(This was an extremely old post, but I was going to put this for other users, try using 7Zip to open .rar files.

Anyways, perfect hack, downloading and using.

Kitty Paine
27th Mar 2009, 6:19 PM
Awesome! xD

ABC123ABC123
10th Apr 2009, 9:40 PM
hehe I downloaded this, afterwards i ran to my mom and was like "MOM i just dowloaded something that makes it where my sims get their periods!" and she just went into hysterics! LOL

KasaraEm13
14th Apr 2009, 7:39 AM
Yay, now my Sims can suffer with me, haha. Thanks!!!

lilmissmanderson
24th May 2009, 10:26 AM
rofl...complete madness! well done Smonaff :)

DJcoco123
14th Jun 2009, 7:18 AM
ok its 2009 in june and i downloaded it.
where are the pads?
i heard you guys talking about sims using pads!

THANKS FOR THE MOD!!! :rofl:

gothic_chick
16th Jun 2009, 7:57 PM
very good... sims have to suffer, too :lol:

muttlove
14th Jul 2009, 7:26 PM
Good Job! :) I will down load it as soon as my uncles 'fixs' my computer *rolls eyes*

EvilOverlord
29th Jul 2009, 2:00 AM
You either want to make sims 2 more like real life or you are incredibly sadistic. Why torture them with the discomfort of making them have a period?

LOL. Just kidding with you :jest: Really well thought out and beautifully made for those who want the ladies to be more like the real life counter parts. Or they really would like to torture thier sims. =P
Thanks for making this.

polkadotgurl12
20th Aug 2009, 4:15 AM
I love it! :D Very creative :) I might try it out I dunno yet :P

stripeddots33
5th Sep 2009, 9:20 PM
i liked it but after awhile the whole thing got a little annoying when my sims would drop everything in the middle of a photo shoot to put in a tampon (he he) so sadly i had to get rid of it, also it was causing problems with my game, otherwise great hack! very creative

Mrs_Darcy
6th Sep 2009, 2:22 AM
ooo, definatly downloading. Now my sims can suffer like the rest of us :D Well, obviously not the boys but im not sure many boys would download a hack like this lol! U obviously put a lot of work into this!

Izona8
16th Sep 2009, 12:01 AM
What happens if you wet yourself? It souds cool though.

Joyius
17th Nov 2009, 2:24 AM
You said it might not work for some expansion packs you don't have, I'm leaving this comment to tell you it works like it should, and I love the little hacks you made for cramps and munchies, it gets annoying sometimes however that some npcs come into my house to change a tampon, could you fix that somehow?

hmcole98@yahoo.com
5th Dec 2009, 10:47 PM
What happens to ur sims when you forget to change their tampon?

OliFelton
3rd Jan 2010, 9:27 PM
this mod was great for the sims 2.
but as most people are now playing the sims 3, would it be possible for you to make this for the sims 3 please?
thanks.

MissSugabelly
8th Jan 2010, 8:45 PM
please can you help me? it says it is unpupported but does that mean i might not get the download or will it virus my pc? plz reply xxx PS- if you can help me that would be great cos i want this hack so much!!! xxx

rainbow_aardvark
22nd Jan 2010, 10:02 PM
I think I actually love you now!!

LeSimSim
27th Jan 2010, 4:53 AM
Have all games. Works well.

Kjsdx3
17th Feb 2010, 12:39 AM
I love you. :)!! I wanted my sims to have Periods, looked it up on MTS2, and found YOU! Ty! :)

Cheers,
Brit :Pint:

irot9791
25th Feb 2010, 4:59 AM
all i have to say is HAHAHAHAHA...suffer like the rest of us sim girls...great idea

MissSugabelly
27th Mar 2010, 4:14 PM
I love you. :)!! I wanted my sims to have Periods, looked it up on MTS2, and found YOU! Ty! :)

Cheers,
Brit :Pint:

Do you have the hack? Did it virus your computer? Please tell me cause I want the sooo badly! xx :)

shmelly-moosh
31st Mar 2010, 9:22 PM
any plans to make this for the sims 3?
please say yes

JSimmer
23rd Apr 2010, 8:06 PM
I've had this hack for a week or two and it works perfectly! Great job! I have one request, would it be possible to update this with like a 'get tubes tied' interaction to stop then from having periods and kids? just like on the phone call someone like a doctor and have them leave the lot for a while and come back with a message saying 'This Sim has their tubes tied.'

Animalxing
12th Jun 2010, 9:37 PM
yay thanks! mwahhaha! now our sims will suffer to!! oh also, is there a hack to buy pads n tampons anywhere? it would make the hack more convincing. But awesome job anyways!! :)

keyona121
27th Jun 2010, 7:28 AM
Can you make this for the sims 3?!! I know many people would love it!!

christmas fear
13th Jul 2010, 9:16 PM
.. you would think that the fact this creator hasn't logged on in 3 years might have tipped you off as to why he isn't answering your questions. the fact that this mod is 'unsupported' simply means that he is not here anymore to update or help you if you run into any problems with this particular mod.

the most updated version of this mod appears on page 18 and it is roughly version 2.0.

and no, it is not a virus. but from what i can tell, it is working perfectly with all expansion packs. don't hold me to that statement, though.

lientebollemeis
22nd Aug 2010, 10:44 AM
The hack works (not version 2.0) works fine with all EP's and SP's. I guess that version 2.0 works that well too.

loser
27th Aug 2010, 11:10 PM
Julliet started her period while watching Buffy the vampire slayer season six episode 7, "Once More With Feeling"
*pushes up glasses*
Oh yeah, still got it.

Mightywatermelon
29th Aug 2010, 9:54 PM
Making Sims 2 more realistic one step at a time! Thank you!

funcioná!!!
17th Sep 2010, 5:11 AM
Thank you. I changed the text because I hate tampons.

Shinnuo
22nd Oct 2010, 10:11 PM
haha, it's just perfect! When I have to suffer from my period, of course my sims also have to! xD

daddysgirl00
17th Dec 2010, 12:50 AM
Thanks for this. I was wondering, if they have heavy periods could they throw up? If it's not already on there, could you maybe make a version for it? And also too could you add pantyliners and pads onto it too? Oh and one last thing, could we have toxic shock syndrome if they don't change it regulary? Thanks. :)

sydkid123
1st Jan 2011, 2:32 AM
Really great! I always thought that somthing was missing from sims...

Also: There should be an option, for teens. If it was their first period, they should have a option to talk to ther moms about it; like "Complain about period" or "Inform about period."

vampire_girl_77
31st Jan 2011, 4:13 AM
Awesome, now I can make my sims suffer through it tooXD

Tomáš Pechanec
23rd Feb 2011, 7:43 PM
That's cool. I hope you understand what I'm writing because I am Czech and I do it using Google Translate. Claire has menstraci DD :call:

tinalover3
3rd Apr 2011, 5:43 PM
You Should Inable This For Children. That Would Add To The Realism.

Dreckerplayer1
30th Apr 2011, 4:48 PM
You know what would be cool?If you could make one for the sims 3...new and improved!

shmelly-moosh
14th Jun 2011, 7:20 PM
any chance of this being redistributed for the sims 3

Pink_Pwincess
21st Jun 2011, 4:09 AM
You know what would be cool?If you could make one for the sims 3...new and improved!

any chance of this being redistributed for the sims 3

The way The Sims 3 works is a lot different than The Sims 2.
Imagine sitting at home and all of a sudden your neighbor comes over and invites themselves in to use your toilet to change their tampon!

Seamless neighborhoods make this mod a little harder because the public toilets would be overflowing with female sims!

It's just something we won't be able to do for a while, what with EA changing the whole modding system with Generations and such. New Expansions constantly coming out means creators have to constantly update their mods.

loser
22nd Jun 2011, 9:29 PM
First picture ( The one with Juliette), on the television, Spike in Buffy the vampire slayer, season six episode seven, Once more with feeling, when he tells Buffy to get out, right before bursting into song (Rest in peace)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The download is good too.

MissSugabelly
4th Sep 2011, 1:04 PM
Going to try this out! Wish me luck(:

sushigal007
21st Sep 2011, 3:22 PM
Even though this is now unsupported, I gotta ask, just in case you return - is there a way to make it shut up about people in other apartments? It keeps on telling me that an apartment resident really needs to change her tampon, and it's rather irritating when I'm not playing her family and so can't tell her to get to a bathroom.

animekitten42
17th Oct 2011, 10:54 PM
this is a pretty cool idea; i realize it's not for everyone, but ok. i have a complaint, though. i have apartment life, and every woman who lives on the apartment insists on using my bathrooms in my apartment. also, random women on the street just break into my house and the same thing happens. locking the door doesn't help. any suggestions?

Jaime Leigh
10th Jun 2012, 7:11 PM
Thanks i tried it but i couldnt get my sim girl pregnat again
what should i do?

chao10112
2nd Sep 2012, 3:49 AM
Hey, I got this mod while my sim, Rachel, was pregnant. And now she won't age or have her baby. It's been a couple sim weeks, and I made sure aging was on, what should I do?

twizlerqueen13
2nd Jan 2013, 7:19 AM
i wish this was for the sims 3 :(

Sims2lover!001
21st Jan 2013, 11:49 PM
I really want it :cry: I tried downloading it as it said and didn't work...... :cry: Any Help? Thanks :lol:

moonlight_frog
17th Mar 2013, 4:26 AM
Is not changing the tampon fatal? I haven't tried to abuse that function yet.

Crybaby126
14th Jun 2013, 1:13 AM
i wish this was for the sims 3 :(

yea i wish someone would make this for TS3, it would be pretty cool.

Crybaby126
14th Jun 2013, 1:13 AM
Is not changing the tampon fatal? I haven't tried to abuse that function yet.

it will automatically do it itself if you don't change it. However, you can keep closing out of the action

Crybaby126
14th Jun 2013, 1:15 AM
Hey, I got this mod while my sim, Rachel, was pregnant. And now she won't age or have her baby. It's been a couple sim weeks, and I made sure aging was on, what should I do?

Try to age her up with testingcheatsenable also theres an hour glass thing you can download which is a mod where you can change their ages forwards and backwards at anytime.

Shadowfreak
18th Jun 2013, 8:34 AM
it's nice to bring some reallife Content in sims ;)

loser
5th Aug 2013, 10:50 AM
Spike!!!!!

simsdesiree92
4th Sep 2013, 12:31 AM
OMG PLEASE MAKE ONE FOR SIMS 3 :((( I want the mod SO badly for sims 3 !

black1016
1st Dec 2013, 9:50 PM
can you please make this for the sims 3

camilla.lie14@gmail.com
4th Mar 2014, 7:46 PM
Its So Cool!

Lovesub77
16th Mar 2014, 3:33 AM
Amazing! Thank you :D Ugh, lol. XP

Shinigamigurl
22nd May 2014, 4:37 PM
This is TOO FUNNY!!! Not only is it a more realistic way to play sims- but I also agree with you (your post at MATY) that it's an AWESOME way to torture sims (especially the ladies). I actually found out about this at 'More Awful than You' thread...but it's kind of funny when the meaning of awful is (inspiring awe)...but then again the posters at that site tend to be fairly annoying in their judgmental cocoon.

Great mod!

Olimar60
15th Jun 2014, 4:31 PM
ooooo.

cacampora95
6th Aug 2014, 6:17 PM
My servo just got her first period. .......... O_O Servos can bleed?

jontitanic
15th Sep 2014, 9:48 PM
will there be a updated version for sims 3?

dani_cat_84
20th Oct 2014, 10:41 PM
Love it. Very great work .... how shall I say ... sometimes the game seems for me a bit non- realistic . Such things are missing, I am glad to found this here , now the game is so much better and more realistic. Very fantastic Idea :)

mmammad
9th Nov 2014, 7:09 AM
Great!!!!!!! So Fantastic Mod